High Speed Service between Milan and Rome offer 72 daily connections
|FROM||TO||ESAV FAST||ESAV||TIMES & FARES|
|Milan||Turin||1h 00m||Get Times and Fares|
|Bologna||1h 5m||Get Times and Fares|
|Florence||1h 45m||Get Times and Fares|
|Rome||2h 45m - 2h 59m||3h 30m||Get Times and Fares|
|Turin||Rome||4h 10m||Get Times and Fares|
|Bologna||Florence||37m||Get Times and Fares|
|Naples||Rome||1h 10m||Get Times and Fares|
|Florence||3h 00m||Get Times and Fares|
|Bologna||3h 47m||Get Times and Fares|
|Milan||4h 10m||4h 5m||Get Times and Fares|
For other routes, please use the search box to the left.
ES AV Fast and ES AV Trains Connect Milan with Rome and Milan with Naples. These super fast trains will get you from Milan to Rome in under 3 hours and from Milan to Naples in just over 4 hours.
- The Frecciarossa has 28 Non-Stop trains between Milan and Rome
- 28 Frecciarossa trains stopping at Bologna and Florence and take just over 3 1/2 hours
- During peak travel hours, from 8 am to 10 am and from 4 pm to 8 pm, there are 12 connections between Milan and Rome and 13 from Rome to Milan.
Milan and Naples Freciarossa has 36 daily connections.
Turin and Rome Frecciarossa has 10 daily connections arriving in 4 hours, stopping in Milano Porta Garibaldi, Bologna Centrale and Firenze Campo Marte
Bologna and Florence Frecciarossa trains offer 70 daily connections in 37 minutes
At the Station
A Mobile Service desk is stationed at the AV (high speed) Trains providing information and booking changes.
On Board Frecciarossa:
- There are 4 - 1st class, 7 - 2nd Class and 1 - Coffee bar Carriage
- For your comfort trains are Air Conditioned, equipped with a sound system and power sockets at seats.
- 1st class passengers recieve a Welcome drink and daily newspaper
- All Italian tickets, both domestic and cross border must be validated at the machines on the platform before use. Failure to do this will result in a fine of up to 200 Euros.
To book tickets, click a route above, or use the search box on the left.
Photo credit: Trenitalia