Explore the riches of Greece and Italy, through Athens on to Olympia, then over to Rome, Naples and Milan, a visit consisting of these southern European countries that are breathtakingly surrounded by Mediterranean seas.
For a limited time ONLY – Get an extra travel day for free on Eurail passes.
In as much as Greece is most famous for its archaeological finds and significance in antiquity, many visitors are astounded to learn this scenic, sun-drenched country also includes about 1,400 islands and more than 7,500 caves, many of which contain subterranean rivers, lakes, and waterfalls. Complementing this varied geographic wonder are the mountain ranges such as the Pindus and, of course, the waters of the Mediterranean, the Aegean, and the Saronic Gulf linking Attica (Athens areas and its port Piraeus) to the Peloponnese.
- Unlimited rail travel in Greece & Italy
- 3, 4, 5 or 8 days within a 2-month period
- Saver pass available for smaller groups of 2 to 5 people traveling together
- Discounted fares for passengers under 26 years of age (see Youth), when traveling in 2nd class
- This pass includes sea crossings of Superfast Ferries and Blue Star Ferries between Patras/Igoumenitsa and Ancona/Bari to get from Greece to Italy and vice-versa.
- Bonuses include free or reduced transportation on private railroads, national or international ferry crossings and buses, as well as discounts on hotel, automobile rentals, museums & other attractions.