***THE SUBMISSION PERIOD FOR
THE 2019 SPRING SEMESTER IS NOW CLOSED!***
We are passionate about Italy, and we know you are, too!
ItaliaRail is committed to helping students study abroad in Italy and immerse themselves in the country’s rich and dynamic culture.
The ItaliaRail Scholarship is open to those who have enrolled in their college or university's Study Abroad program in Italy.
We will be awarding two scholarships of $1,000 each, plus a 3-day Italy Rail Pass for each winner.
Applications for the AUTUMN 2019 semester must be submitted between May 15th and June 30th, 2019. Winners will be chosen after the deadline for submission has ended, and those selected will be notified on August 15th 2019.
To be eligible for the scholarship, the applicant must complete all of the following tasks:
1. Please email the listed documents to email@example.com with the subject line "Scholarship Application: (YOUR NAME & COLLEGE)"
- Your current G.P.A.
- A Financial Aid Letter supporting your need (FAFSA documents are acceptable)
2. Submit an essay: 150 words on why you want to study abroad in Italy
3. Social Media requirements:
- Follow us on Instagram: @xoitaly
- Post a video of no more than 30 seconds to your feed
- Share your "Top 3 Reason Why You Love Italy"
- Use the hashtag #xoitaly and #ItaliaRailScholarship in the caption of your video
- Don't forget to tag us (@xoitaly) and the University/College you would be studying at during your semester abroad
PLEASE NOTE: Applicants who do not provide all of the above WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED for the Autumn 2019 scholarship.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org