***THE SUBMISSION PERIOD FOR
THE WINTER/SPRING 2020 SEMESTER IS NOW OPEN!***
We are passionate about Italy, and we know you are, too!
ItaliaRail is committed to helping students study abroad in Italy and immerse themselves in the country’s rich and dynamic culture.
The ItaliaRail Scholarship is open to those who have enrolled in a college or university's program in Italy, including Study abroad programs through schools in the United States and Canada. Applicants must be enrolled in a program for a full semester (12-16 weeks).
We will be awarding two scholarships of $1,000 each, plus a 3-day Italy Rail Pass for each winner.
Applications for the Winter/Spring 2020 semester must be submitted between October 1st and November 15th. Winners will be chosen after the deadline for submission has ended, and those selected will be notified on or around December 1st 2019.
To be eligible for the scholarship, the applicant must complete all of the following:
1. Please email the listed documents to email@example.com with the subject line "Scholarship Application: (YOUR NAME & COLLEGE)"
• Current school transcripts (GPA must be at least 3.0 or equivalent)
• A letter of acceptance, or similar, as proof of enrollment at school in Italy
2. Submit an essay: 500 words answering the following questions:
• Who are you?
• Why did you choose to study in Italy?
• What are you looking forward to most during your time in Italy?
PLEASE NOTE: Applicants who do not provide all of the above WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED for the Winter/Spring 2020 scholarship.
If you have any questions please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org