With the InterRail Pass from ItaliaRail, you can travel as you please on the vast Trenitalia network in Italy, or expand your reach to all of Europe with our Global Pass.
A real holiday involves leaving the day-to-day stress of details behind you, so you can relax and enjoy the time you have. For the traveler who has many places to visit but doesn't want to struggle with multiple tickets, the InterRail Pass provides the freedom and luxury you are looking for, and at a fare that doesn't break the bank.
ItaliaRail also aims to give you the lowest price on this amazing addition to your trip, and we stand behind that promise with our Best Price Guarantee on all rail passes. Choose the one that suits you best!
InterRail Italy Pass
- Available in 1st and 2nd class
- Pass prices for Adults & Children ages (4-11) and Youth travelers ages (12-21)
- Your pass is not valid in your country of residence. When traveling on a InterRail Pass you will need to acquire train tickets separately for your own country.
- Most high speed and night trains in Italy will require advance seat reservations, this is an additional cost to your ticket.
- Not valid for Italian residents
Click Here or use our Rail Pass Select Form on the left to book your InterRail Italy Pass
Get the best value for your money and see it all...If you are traveling to more than one country on your holiday consider the InterRail Global Pass. This pass is valid for travel in 30 European countries.
InterRail Global Pass
- It is available for Adults and Children ages (4-11), Seniors age (60+) and Youth ages (12-26).
- InterRail Global FlexiPass is valid for 5 or 10 days within 10 or 22 days.
- InterRail Global consecutive pass is valid for 15, 22 or 1 month of travel.
- Your pass is not valid in your country of residence. When traveling on a InterRail Global Pass you will need to acquire train tickets separately for your country of residence.
- Most trains in Italy, France & Germany will require advance seat reservations, this is an additional cost to your ticket.
Rules [ show ]
- Your pass must be validated within six months of issue, prior to your first train trip.
- Passes cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. Pass Security is recommended.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- To purchase an InterRail pass you must have been resident in Europe for at least 6 months and a passport number is required at time of booking. It is not permitted to purchase a pass for travel within your own country of residence
- To qualify for the youth rates, you must be under 26 years on the first date of validity of the pass
- If you make an overnight trip on a direct night train leaving after 7 PM, you will only need to fill in the date of the following day (as long as you did not travel on that day before 7 PM).
- In some countries (i.e. Spain, France, Italy), reservations may be mandatory on certain services. Even when not required, reservations are highly recommended on services during busy holiday periods (i.e. August). Additionally, some overnight services may require the purchase of a couchette or sleeper supplement in order to board the train.
- Passes are issued on identity and cannot to be used by any other person. Your name, country of residence and Passport number should be filled in on the Pass.
- If a traveler boards a direct overnight train that departs after 7:00pm, traveler is required to use only one day of their pass.
- If the overnight trip requires a train change before midnight, traveler will use 2 travel days.
- Certain trains may transit through a country not covered by the pass. In that case an additional ticket must be purchased.
- If a reservation is required or a supplement needs to be paid, especially during night journeys, you should ask for a ‘Passholder’ fare.