With the InterRail Pass from ItaliaRail, you can travel as you please on the vast Trenitalia network in Italy, or expand your reach to all of Europe with our Global Pass.
A real holiday involves leaving the day-to-day stress of details behind you, so you can relax and enjoy the time you have. For the traveler who has many places to visit but doesn't want to struggle with multiple tickets, the InterRail Pass provides the freedom and luxury you are looking for, and at a fare that doesn't break the bank.
ItaliaRail also aims to give you the lowest price on this amazing addition to your trip, and we stand behind that promise with our Best Price Guarantee on all rail passes. Choose the one that suits you best!
InterRail Italy Pass
- Available in 1st and 2nd class
- Pass prices for Adults & Children ages (4-11) and Youth travelers ages (12-21)
- Your pass is not valid in your country of residence. When traveling on a InterRail Pass you will need to acquire train tickets separately for your own country.
- Most high speed and night trains in Italy will require advance seat reservations, this is an additional cost to your ticket.
- Not valid for Italian residents
Get the best value for your money and see it all...If you are traveling to more than one country on your holiday consider the InterRail Global Pass. This pass is valid for travel in 30 European countries.
InterRail Global Pass
- It is available for Adults and Children ages (4-11), Seniors age (60+) and Youth ages (12-26).
- InterRail Global FlexiPass is valid for 5 or 10 days within 10 or 22 days.
- InterRail Global consecutive pass is valid for 15, 22 or 1 month of travel.
- Your pass is not valid in your country of residence. When traveling on a InterRail Global Pass you will need to acquire train tickets separately for your country of residence.
- Most trains in Italy, France & Germany will require advance seat reservations, this is an additional cost to your ticket.