France has always been a popular destination amongst travelers, and with the France InterRail Pass from ItaliaRail, now you too can experience the magic and romance of France with the flexibility you need to change your plans at the drop of a hat.
Book our France InterRail Pass below and take advantage of our Best Price Guarantee!
***INTERRAIL FRANCE PASS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE***
Rules [ show ]
- Your pass must be validated within six months of issue, prior to your first train trip.
- Passes cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. Pass Security is recommended.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- To purchase an Inter-Rail pass you must have been a resident in Europe for at least 6 months and a passport number is required at the time of booking. It is not permitted to purchase a pass for travel within your own country of residence.
- To qualify for the youth rates, you must be under 26 years old on the first date of validity of the pass.
- If you make an overnight trip on a direct night train leaving after 7 PM, you will only need to fill in the date of the following day (as long as you did not travel on that day before 7 PM).
- In some countries (i.e. Spain, France, Italy), reservations may be mandatory on certain services. Even when not required, reservations are highly recommended on services during busy holiday periods (i.e. August). Additionally, some overnight services may require the purchase of a couchette or sleeper supplement in order to board the train.
- Passes are issued on identity and cannot to be used by any other person. Your name, country of residence and Passport number should be filled in on the Pass.
- If a traveler boards a direct overnight train that departs after 7:00pm, traveler is required to use only one day of their pass.
- If the overnight trip requires a train change before midnight, traveler will use 2 travel days.
- Certain trains may transit through a country not covered by the pass. In that case an additional ticket must be purchased.
- If a reservation is required or a supplement needs to be paid, especially during night journeys, you should ask for a ‘Passholder’ fare.