Traveling to Italy for a meeting, conference or retreat? Don't miss our exclusive group discounts for business travelers. Ask about special group offers for your company today!
When you book group business travel with ItaliaRail, you’ll get more than easy train travel to conference venues, networking events, five-star hotels, and superlative restaurants. You’ll also get access to an array of special discounts, both on business amenities and activities like museum tours, cruises, wine tastings, and day trip excursions. The net result: You’ll maximize both your business and your recreation time in Italy.
Help us serve you better:
Please complete our Group Travel Form below
City Tours, Art Treasures, and Wine Tasting
Even if your business group has limited time to explore, you’ll find a plethora of must-see attractions in each of Italy’s major cities. Have a free afternoon in Rome? Take a privately guided group tour of the Vatican City’s sublime art treasures and Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel, or a walking tour of landmarks like the Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, Piazza Navona, and the Piazza di Spagna. In Florence, a few hours are all you’ll need to enjoy a group tour of the Galleria dell’Accademia, the famous Duomo, or a sightseeing river cruise along the Arno. A post-conference evening in Milan can be savored with a group tasting tour of fine wines and traditional bites in the city’s historic Navigli district. If your group can spend more time exploring, fabulous day trips are an option. You and your colleagues can tour vineyards and medieval villages in Tuscan wine country together, hop on a boat for a private cruise along the port towns of the Amalfi Coast, and much more.
V.I.P. Service, Special Savings
Among the exclusive amenities and discounts your business group will enjoy are:
- 30% off rail travel in Italy for your group, and advance seat reservations with a small deposit
- Savings of 10-30% on group tours, entry tickets, hotels, car transfers and rentals, data plans, luggage handling, and more
- A dedicated group travel desk to handle your bookings and special requests including private meeting rooms, presentation venues, and the best tables for important business dinners
- The option of booking private, expertly guided tours tailored to your group
- The flexibility to make changes to your bookings post-purchase
CORPORATE GROUP TRAVEL FORM