From the Champs-Élysées to the Appian Way, here's a pass that provides unlimited rail travel in glorious France and irresistible Italy. Explore the City of Light, surrender to the spell of colorful Provence, conquer eternal Rome, take in the Tuscan hills, thrill to the magic of Venice.
- Unlimited rail travel in France & Italy
- 3, 4, 5 or 8 days, within a 2-month period
- Most trains in France and Italy require advance seat reservations and you will incur additional cost when reserving your seats
- On the Thello train line, when traveling with a Eurail pass, seat reservations are now accepted. Please go to "I have a rail pass" and select options for obtaining a pass holder fare on this train.
- Discounted fares for passengers under 26 years of age (see Youth), when traveling in 2nd class
- Bonuses include free or reduced transportation on some private railroads, national or international ferry crossings and buses, as well as discounts on hotel, automobile rentals, museums and other attractions.
Book this pass on RailPass.com