Our exclusive pass lets you Tour the Vatican’s famous museums whenever you want without the need to book in advance. Save hours by skipping the long entrance lineups to these remarkable Vatican City destinations:
- The Vatican Museum: Stroll through galleries filled with ancient sculptures, tapestries, maps and Etruscan antiquities as you take in the history and art of the smallest state in the world.
- The Sistine Chapel: You’ll be surrounded by Michelangelo’s world-famous frescoes — including the famous nine central panels of the Sistine Chapel ceiling, each depicting a scene from Genesis (the most famous being The Creation of Adam).
- St. Peter’s Basilica (self guided): Experience one of the world’s largest churches and one of the most sacred Catholic sites. Roam its chapels at your leisure and marvel at the elaborately painted, multi-domed ceiling and Michelangelo’s legendary Pietà—an evocative sculpture of the Virgin Mary cradling her dying son.
No reservation is required to use your Show & Go PassTM. If you want to join a tour you can show up at the meeting point just 30 minutes before and go. You will be emailed a QR code. Just pull it up on your smartphone (or bring a printout) at your meeting point.
Tour duration: 3 hours
Departures: 10:15 a.m., 11:15 a.m., 12:15 a.m., 1:15 p.m., 2.15 p.m., 3:00 p.m. July 1 to October 31 daily except Sundays.
Meeting point: Vicolo d’Orfeo 13
- The Basilica is closed on Wednesdays for the Papal Audience.
- Extra closures can occur with very short notice.
- Even with skip-the-line entrance, lines may occur anyway due to security checks.
- Appropriate dress is required for entry into some sites on this tour. Knees, shoulders and backs must be covered.
Please note that this tour is not available on Sundays. Extra closures can occur in case of religious festivities or special religious functions, please check availability before.
- Entry fees to Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel and St.Peter's Basilica.
- Special Skip-the-Line access at the Vatican Museums.
- No reservations needed just show up 30 minutes prior and go! Headsets for large-group tours, to ensure you always hear your guide.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
- Transport to and from the Vatican City Vatican
Blackout Dates for 2018
The Vatican Museums are closed:
- on Sundays
- January 1st, 6th
- March 19th
- April 2nd
- May 1st
- June 29th
- August 14th, 15th
- November 1st
- December 8th, 25th, and 26th
IMPORTANT: Extra closures can anyway occur without notice, so be sure to check in advance. Please be aware that all participants in a same booking must join the tour all together.
Show & Go Pass™ Money-Back Guarantee
As we care about your satisfaction, we offer you our Money-Back Guarantee: if, after taking one or both tours included in the Pass, you find that the product does not correspond to the description we provided you with at the time of purchase, you can activate the Guarantee.