Are you a History Buff and Food Enthusiast? This small group tour will lead you through iconic sites such as The Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, The Pantheon, and Piazza Navona, all of which live among bustling shops and cafés in Rome’s city center. You will also experience Rome’s food culture, and will taste some of the most traditional street food in which the Romans indulge, such as Supplì (rice croquette), Pizza Bianca & Mortadella, some local wine, and more! Guiding you will be a local “History & Food” expert, so you will learn how to eat and drink like a Roman, receiving suggestions on authentic local restaurants, and avoiding the tourist traps.
After meeting your group at 6:00 p.m. at Piazza di Spagna, you’ll admire the best people-watching destination in Rome: the Scalinata di Piazza di Spagna, better known as the Spanish Steps. At the second stop, you will enjoy a wonderful culinary experience, with traditional Italian street food and wine, and leave with full bellies! You will then walk to the famous Trevi Fountain where you’ll have the opportunity to admire the marble statues of Oceanus and his Tritons, and even toss a coin in the aquamarine pool - if you use your right hand and throw a coin over your left shoulder, fortune favours you will return to Rome! Your tour finishes at one of Rome’s most famous, and beautiful squares: Piazza Navona. The historic square is known for its beautiful Baroque architecture, featuring the fountain of the four rivers by Bernini - what was once an ancient open stadium is now a hot spot for local nightlife in the modern city.
Why we love this tour:
- Taste the most delicious aperitivo you can find in Rome while visiting beautiful attractions!
- A great way to spend time in Rome for the whole family
- See Bernini’s Barcaccia Fountain in Piazza di Spagna
- Toss a coin into the spectacular Trevi Fountain
- Admire beautiful Piazza Navona with Bernini’s 4 Rivers Fountain
- Enjoy an unforgettable culinary experience
- VIP experience in our small group tour: 25 people or less
Tour duration: 2 hours (approx)
Tour meeting point: Piazza di Spagna, in front of the Keats - Shelley Memorial House (on the corner of the bottom of the Spanish Steps, and near a pharmacy with the green cross.
Piazza di Spagna, 26, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
Tour ending point: Piazza Navona - Rome City Centre
Piazza Navona, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
June 17 to October 31 daily tour departure: 6:00 pm
This tour is unavailable on the following dates in 2019:
- August 15
For this tour note that:
- Please arrive at the tour departure point 30 minutes before the starting time. Guests arriving after departure cannot be accommodated. Missed tours or tickets will not be refunded.
- This tour can host a maximum of 25 people per tour and is first come first served.
This tour includes:
- Monolingual local guide
- Tasting of supplì, pizza bianca & mortadella with a glass of wine
- Visit landmarks including the Spanish Steps, the Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon, Piazza Navona and more!
- Audio headsets if needed so you can always hear your guide
This tour does not include:
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Please be aware that all participants in the same booking must join the tour together.
Unfortunately, wheelchairs cannot be accommodated on this tour.
Expiration Date: 6 months from date of purchase.
Is this refundable? Yes. Your Show & Go Pass™ is 85% refundable within the six-month validity window.
Show & Go Pass™ Money-Back Guarantee:
As we care about your satisfaction, we offer you our Money-Back Guarantee. If, after taking the ride / tour included in the Pass, you find that the product does not correspond to the description we provided you with at the time of purchase, you can activate the Guarantee by sending us an email at email@example.com with your full name, your Show & Go Pass™ order reference number and the specific reasons why the service did not correspond to our promise.
Your claim will be processed within 10 business days from receiving all information and documents. We will verify your claim and, if confirmed, refund your order to the same credit card used to purchase the Show & Go Pass™.
Please note that the Money-Back Guarantee is only valid if you purchased your Show & Go Pass™ on www.italiarail.com or www.italiapass.com. Refunds cannot be offered for a Show & Go Pass™ purchased anywhere else.
In no case will we refund more than the full price paid for the Show & Go Pass™