Our exclusive pass lets you tour Rome’s ancient sites whenever you want without the need to book in advance. Save hours by skipping the long entrance lineups to these famous historical destinations:
- The Colosseum: This extraordinary amphitheater was ancient Rome’s center of public entertainment. Today, you can still see remnants of the seating arcades and the staging areas where the bloody spectacles took place.
- The Roman Forum: Once the cultural, economic, and political center of ancient Rome, the Forum still retains its grandeur today. Walk along the Via Sacra, once lined with bustling market stalls, and trace the paths of ancient military processions and political rallies.
- Palatine Hill: According to legend, twins Romulus and Remus first decided to begin building the city of Rome atop this, the most famous of the city’s Seven Hills. Stroll among the ruins of imperial palaces and take in sweeping views of the nearby Forum, Colosseum, and Circus Maximus.
No reservation is required to use your Show & Go PassTM. If you want to join a tour you can show up at the meeting point just 30 minutes before and go. You will be emailed a QR code. Just pull it up on your smartphone (or bring a printout) at your meeting point.
Tour duration: 2.5 hours
Departures: 9:30 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 12:30 a.m., 2:30 p.m., 3:30 p.m., 4:30 p.m. July 1 to October 31 daily.
Meeting point: Via di San Giovanni in Laterano 11.
Show and Go Colosseum Availability:
- November 1st through March 31st daily tour departures: 10:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 1:30 p.m.
- April 1st through October 31st daily tour departures: 9:30 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 1:30 p.m.,2:30p.m., 3:30p.m., 4:30p.m.
Colosseum Closures for 2018:
- The Colosseum is not open for tours the first Sunday of every month.
- Colosseum is also closed on the following dates: January 1st, March 30th, April 21st, June 29, August 14th, August 15th, December 25th.
- No reservations required just SHOW up 15 minutes before the start time listed above..GO enjoy!
- All entry fees.
- Special Skip-the-Line access.
- Headsets that insure you always hear your guide.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
Important to Know:
- Please be sure to arrive at the tour departure point 15 minutes before the starting time. Guests arriving after departure cannot be accommodated, and missed tours or tickets will not be refunded.
- Unfortunately, wheelchairs and strollers cannot be accommodated on this tour.
- Please note that one or more sites on this tour may occasionally experience last-minute, unforeseen closures. If this occurs, your group will instead be treated to alternate arrangements. Tour refunds or discounts will not be provided.
Important to Bring:
- A small purse or camera bag only (no backpacks or large shoulder bags). Security checks at some sites restrict the size of bags that can be brought inside.
- Good walking shoes. The tour includes both hillside paths and stairs.
- A hat, sunscreen, and bottled water. Many parts of the itinerary are not shaded.
2018 Colosseum Blackout Dates:
- There are no Colosseum tours on the first Sunday of every month
- March 30
- April 21st
- May 27th
- June 2nd, 3rd and June 29th
- July 12th
- August 14th, 15th, and 16th
- December 25th and 26th
- January 1st
Please be aware that all participants in a same booking must join the tour all together.
Show & Go Pass™ Money-Back Guarantee:
As we care about your satisfaction, we offer you our Money-Back Guarantee: if, after taking one or both tours included in the Pass, you find that the product does not correspond to the description we provided you with at the time of purchase, you can activate the Guarantee.