Advance tickets, ItaliaPass membership, and RailAid™ trip assistance in one great bundle
ItaliaRail is currently the only place where you can buy Italian train tickets in advance for travel dates between June 14th - December 12th, 2020! Stop dreaming about your trip to Italy and book today! This limited-time offer is only available through ItaliaRail and not offered on any other website.
What destinations do Value Packs offer?
When you book a Value Pack through ItaliaRail, you can purchase train tickets to:
What trip protection do Value Packs offer?
RailAid™ brings train travelers peace of mind by providing travelers with the following benefits:
- Changes and cancellation up to 48 hours post-purchase
- Trip interruption credits
- Free VIP access to the ItaliaPass Lounge at Rome Termini train station
- Priority assistance and other train travel benefits and services.
- For details, see the RailAid™ Terms & Conditions
Don’t wait to plan your trip — get a head start and book today! The ItaliaRail exclusive Value Pack is only available for a limited time, and only with us; Italy is waiting.
What does ItaliaPass offer?
Our exclusive benefits program for travelers to Italy. Each ItaliaPass member can save up to $200 and are entitled to - 10% off tours (including Skip-the-Line), hotels, car transfers, car rentals, rail packs, and more! VIP lounge access at Rome Termini station and a travel credit
How do Value Packs work?
The Value Pack is applicable to high-speed trains journeys between June 14th - December 12th, 2020 for travel between Milan, Florence, Rome, Naples, and Venice. Advance Purchase reservations allow you a guaranteed booking before Trenitalia’s schedule is finalized, but this is not guaranteed to be the lowest fare — limited numbers of lower-cost seats may become available.
- This advance purchase ticket will be sent to you by email approximately 4 weeks prior to departure
- Your departure and arrival times may adjust up to 30 minutes as timetables are finalized
- Prior to the schedule being finalized, cancellation requests are subject to a 20% penalty
- After the schedule has been finalized, your ticket will be issued and is non-refundable
- No changes are permitted prior to the schedule being finalized or after your ticket has been issued
- Seat selection is unavailable for value pack fares. Seat assignment(s) will be confirmed once the schedule has been finalized and your ticket is issued. Once your ticket has been issued, we are unable to make seat changes.
- No changes are allowed within 24 hours prior to the train’s departure.
- RailAid for a Value Pack ticket will come into effect once the train schedule is finalized and the ticket is issued. After your ticket has been issued trip changes are only permitted within the terms and conditions of RailAid