Thello - Italy & France
Choose Below or Use The Ticket Search on the Left!
Two of Europe’s most popular countries are brought together in style with Thello services, a high quality and fast train which travels up to 180mph as it traverses the countryside between Italy and France.
Thello night service brings you to Italy and France!
Thello trains are now offering a special discounted fare to passengers with an InterRail or Eurail pass that is valid in either France or Italy. This special fares gives passengers 25% off the Adult rate and is available up until trains departure. It is available in both sleepers and couchettes. To book your special Thello pass holder fare simply choose your departure and arrival stations and then click 'I have a rail pass'.
Terms for pass holders booking at Special fare:
- the InterRail or Eurail Pass must be valid for Italy and/or France;
- the pass shall be in course of overall validity at the departure date;
- flexible passes: NO need to fill in the date box in the travel calendar of the pass;
- 1st class passes: can book both sleepers and couchettes;
- 2nd class passes: can book couchettes only.
- “Special” fare seats are largely available on Thello! If availability is over for the day you’ve been enquiring, please try the next/previous day.
- Availability may be restricted on high season dates such as Fridays, Sundays and Bank Holidays in Italy and France.
* Upon boarding your Thello train - the conductor will ask to see both your InterRail or Eurail pass as well as your electronic ticket for your special pass holder fare.
6-berth and 4-berth couchette cabins – Service including berth where passengers can lie down and relax during the night; cabins are air conditioned, the attendant will offer a bottle of water to each passenger and he/she will wake you up in the morning.
3-berth, 2-berth & single sleeper cabins – Service more comfortable than couchette, including accommodation for either 3, 2 or 1 person; the cabin has a washbasin with hot & cold water, a real bed and a complimentary toiletry kit together with a bottle of water is given to each passenger. On arrival, you will receive a welcome drink, and in the morning, after you wake, the attendant will serve a continental breakfast (hot drink, juice, croissant, butter & jam) together with the newspaper of the day in the dining car (both included in the cost of your ticket).
|Dijon||Brescia, Bologna, Florence, Milan, Padova, Venice, Verona, Vicenza|
|Paris||Bologna, Florence, Milan, Padova, Venice, Verona, Vicenza|
Booking Rules & Conditions
- There is a no smoking policy onboard this train.
- Children up to 15 years of age qualify for a child fare
- Ticketless travel means simple and easy no ticket validation
- Thello night trains run through Switzerland: customers must show the ID card valid with the necessary Visa Passport.
- Thello train tickets are personal and are valid only with ID card and must be booked in the same name as the reservation.
- Pets under 11 pounds travel for free with owner. Pets from 11 - 110 pounds travel for a surcharge of $65. Restrictions and rules apply.